CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two new restaurant franchises will crack into the Charlotte market, with the first location opening later this year.
Deals are in progress for three Thai Express locations and two Ginger Sushi Boutiques, says Ray Zandi, U.S. vice president of business development for MTY Group.
Thai Express delivers authentic, high-quality, from-scratch dishes. Food is prepared in woks over an open flame in front of guests — in three minutes or less, Zandi says.
Ginger Sushi is focused on high-quality — yet affordable — sushi in a fast-casual setting. It blends traditional aspects of the cuisine with innovative and creative options, such as sushi pizza, sushi burritos, sushi tacos and more.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Man walking dogs struck, killed by car during hit-and-run in Kannapolis
- Former Catawba Co. sheriff candidate accused of stalking ex pleads guilty
- Missing teen who fell off boat on Mountain Island Lake found dead
- Woman shot to death inside southwest Charlotte hotel; Sunday's 3rd homicide
- FORECAST: Carolina Wedge sees temps tumble before heat returns
© 2019 Cox Media Group.