CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Rev. Billy Graham’s 12 grandsons will serve as the pallbearers for when his casket arrives at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association headquarters in Charlotte and for the evangelical leader’s funeral.
The grandsons will alternate accompanying the casket from the:
- Walkway in front of the Billy Graham Library into the Library
- Billy Graham Library to the tent for the private funeral service
- Tent for the private funeral service to the Graham Family Homeplace
- Graham Family Homeplace to the interment site located at the Billy Graham Library
- Stephan Tchividjian, son of Virginia "Gigi"
- Basyle Tchividjian, son of Gigi
- Jonathan Lotz, son of Anne
- Tullian Tchividjian, son of Gigi
- Will Graham, son of Franklin
- Graham Dienert, son of Ruth
- Aram Tchividjian, son of Gigi
- Roy Graham, son of Franklin
- Edward Graham, son of Franklin
- Antony Tchividjian, son of Gigi
- Alex Graham, son of Nelson Edman "Ned"
- Samuel Graham, son of Ned
A floral arrangement of white lilies in the shape of a cross will accompany the casket. The arrangement is provided by Billy Graham’s five children and is the same arrangement Billy Graham and his wife, Ruth Graham, customarily sent others on the occasion of a funeral.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.