CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Fed-up managers for Lowe's are suing the company, claiming they are being cheated out of money they have earned.
This is the second federal complaint against the company Channel 9 has uncovered within the last two weeks.
The employees who filed the federal lawsuit against Lowe's Thursday said the company gives them daily duties that must be performed before they even clock in and this adds up.
The company told Channel 9 "as this is pending litigation, the company has no comment at this time."
Watch the video above as Eyewitness News Anchor Brittney Johnson speaks to the attorney who filed the class action lawsuit against the Mooresville-based home improvement giant.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police say dispute led to shootings that left 2 teens dead, toddler injured
- 'It's unheard of out here': Teen in custody after couple killed in Watauga Co.
- 10 injured, including children, in east Charlotte house fire
- FORECAST: Morning showers, afternoon downpours ahead of wet weekend
- Sex offense charges against massage therapist dismissed on technicality
© 2019 Cox Media Group.