LAKE NORMAN, N.C. — Some city leaders said the Interstate 77 toll project could stop them from luring in big business.
The Lake Norman Chamber of Commerce held an information session Wednesday night.
Watch the video at the top of this page to hear what leaders said about the controversial project.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Colorado woman's daughters may have been dead when she got home
- Serial killer says 2 more victims buried in South Carolina
- : Pair arrested after crashing CMPDstolen car during police chase
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Police: Mother, daughter electrocuted by A/C unit at North Carolina motel
Cox Media Group