CHARLOTTE, N.C. — In a recent letter to friends and supporters, Franklin Graham said his father, Rev. Billy Graham, is still in his own home with the help of caregivers.
Billy Graham, 97, often eats meals at his kitchen table and enjoys sitting on the front porch to look over the mountains, his son wrote in an update about his father.
Franklin Graham said his father's eyesight and hearing are poor and he uses a wheelchair, but his ministry now is praying.
"He doesn't think anybody remembers who he is," Franklin said with a laugh, "so he'll say, 'If you meet anybody who remembers me, tell them hello.'"
Franklin Graham is traveling the country on his Decision America Tour.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Myrtle Beach officials search ocean for missing 12-year-old swimmer
- Crews continue search for missing boater on Lake Wylie
- MUST SEE: Steph Curry surprises basketball campers
- Man, woman dead, infant injured in possible murder-suicide
- Son gives update on Rev. Billy Graham's health
Cox Media Group