CHESTERFIELD, S.C. - Two employees at McBee High School in Chesterfield County are on paid administrative leave after a report of embezzlement, deputies said.
Martha Hope Castor and Pamela Sue Amerson have been charged after an investigation into missing funds.
Sources said money was missing from school fees collected from students.
Castor is charged with breach of trust greater than $2,000. Amerson is charged with accessory after the fact and misprision of a felon.
The case is still under investigation.
Check back later for updates on this developing story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Sheriff: Store wouldn't let deputy wearing gun pick up engagement ring
- 'I have to sit here and bury my son': 16-year-old killed after shots fired into home
- Thief caught on camera stealing tip jar from Gastonia restaurant
- FORECAST: Not much rain expected before storms usher in weekend
- Teen accused of killing college baseball player in 2017 again rejects plea deal
© 2019 Cox Media Group.