CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are investigating a shooting late Saturday night in south Charlotte that sent two people to the hospital -- one with life-threatening injuries.
The shooting happened at an apartment complex on Wisteria Drive.
Police said the two male victims were in a vehicle in the parking lot when they were shot, but officers found the victims in two different locations.
Officials said one victim drove himself to Tyvola Drive before MEDIC transported him to the hospital.
The second victim was found inside the car on Wisteria Drive. MEDIC took him to Atrium Carolinas Medical Center with life-threatening injuries.
The second shooting happened less than an hour after the first call was made in the 6600 block of Wisteria Drive.
No arrests have been made.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Sheriff: 2 killed in York County; wounded suspect arrested after shootout with deputies
- Female pizza delivery driver robbed at gunpoint by teens, CMPD says
- Auburn gymnast Samantha Cerio walks at wedding 2 months after dislocating knees
- FORECAST: Flash flood watch, warnings issues throughout the Charlotte area
- NC teen who lost leg in shark attack endures 14-hour surgery to repair hands
© 2019 Cox Media Group.