CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Need ideas for where to spend date night on Valentine’s Day as that holiday of love and romance quickly approaches?
Yelp Inc., known for its website that allows customers to write and read business reviews, is here to help, naming two popular Charlotte eateries on its list of the “top 100 most romantic restaurants.”
Soul Gastrolounge in Plaza Midwood and Good Food on Montford in Madison Park both earned spots on Yelp’s list, landing at No. 69 and No. 78, respectively.
Read more about each of those establishments here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- ‘His own little coffin of snow': Teen, parents charged in killing of 7-year-old over Bible verses
- BB&T, SunTrust join in $66B deal; headquarters to be based in Charlotte
- 'This is supposed to be a safe place': Man shot to death in Concord hospital parking lot
- FORECAST: Records could tumble as temps push close to 80 degrees
- Witnesses claim several people arrested by ICE agents across Charlotte
© 2019 Cox Media Group.