DAVIDSON, N.C. — Warrants obtained by Channel 9 on Monday detailed some of the alleged abuse at a Davidson nail salon at the center of a human trafficking investigation.
Tien Luong and Nip Mihn Tsi are charged with human trafficking, involuntary servitude, and conspiracy after they were picked up at the Luxury Nail Salon on Jetton Street last month.
The warrants claim Luong and Tsi coerced and intimidated the 49-year-old victim into working at the nail salon for months.
The documents also allege Tsi was there while the victim was abused, and Luong made the woman feel like she was not able to leave or resign.
Warrants that Channel 9 obtained last week also claim the two suspects used tools to stab the victim repeatedly from March 1 to June 20.
The attorney for the pair called the claims against his clients "bogus."
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Woman claims sea lice at North Carolina beach caused family distress
- More than a dozen report sickness linked to east Charlotte birthday party
- Search suspended for missing men after boat capsizes on Lake Norman
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Monday forecast outlook
- Car break-in leads to police chase, crash in north Charlotte
Cox Media Group