CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Charlotte Business Journal is continuing its monthly series that provides a review of health-code inspections for Mecklenburg County restaurants.
Restaurants featured in this section scored either a “B” or “C” when inspected in the month of December, according to data pulled Jan. 9 from the N.C. Public Health Inspections’ online database.
A total of 372 restaurants, 10 of which scored below an “A,” were inspected last month in Mecklenburg County. For restaurants that received a “B” or “C” grade last month but have since been re-inspected, that updated score will be noted in the summary.
Several spots for international fare as well as a popular South End eatery are among those 10. Check out the full list here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Homicide investigation underway after man, woman found dead in car in north Charlotte
- 1 dead, 3 hurt after ammonia leak at Iredell County warehouse
- Myrtle Beach mom found guilty of arson for insurance money; 12-year-old son killed in fire
- FORECAST: Line of storms expected to hit Charlotte region Saturday night
- Local sixth-graders design oxygen tank holder for toddler with rare syndrome
© 2020 Cox Media Group