CONCORD, NC - WWE wrestler Jeff Hardy is charged with DWI in Cabarrus County after he was in a single-vehicle crash on Concord Parkway Saturday.
According to an arrest report obtained by Channel 9, Hardy registered a .25 on a breathalyzer test. The legal limit in NC is .08.
Hardy now has a court date in mid-April to answer the charge.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- WINTER STORM: Snow falls in Charlotte after piling up in mountains
- WATCH: Keith Monday's winter storm forecast update
- CMPD interviews woman after man found shot to death inside apartment
- School and business closings
- No bond for Troutman man accused of killing officer's sister in 1989
© 2018 Cox Media Group.