• Mother overdoses in Chuck E. Cheese bathroom

    By: Jared Leone, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

    Updated:

    COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, Ohio - A mother was revived with an anti-overdose medication after she was found unresponsive in a Chuck E. Cheese bathroom. 

    Michelle Wagner, 34, snorted heroin and overdosed in the bathroom Tuesday while she was at the family entertainment center in Colerain Township, Ohio, with her 7-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter, according to WLWT

    >> Read more trending news

    Emergency responders used Narcan to revive her. Wagner, of Batesville, Indiana, was taken to the hospital to be checked out before she was taken to jail.

    She was arrested and charged with two counts of child endangerment. 

    Next Up: