CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The grand finale of CLT250, the yearlong celebration of Charlotte’s 250th anniversary, is something local music and art fans can shout about -- a 13-day celebration featuring performances from Grammy winner Anthony Hamilton, rock band Umphrey’s McGee, indie pop act Bleachers, plus acclaimed art installations from around the world.
Road closures for Charlotte SHOUT! include:
- Sunday May 5th, 2019 7:00am - Curb lane/parking spaces closed along Romare Bearden, Mint St. from MLK-3rd
- Monday May 6th, 2019 9:00am - Mint St. closes between 3rd St. and MLK Blvd. for set up Levine Avenue between Church St. and Tryon St. 10:00am- 8th St. between College Street and Brevard St. closes for set up. Tryon St. closed between 5th and 6th St. for set up
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:00am - Tryon St. between 3rd St. and 4th St. Tryon St. between 4th St. and 5th St. Tryon St. between 6th St. and 7th St. Trade St. between Church St. and College St. for set up
- Thursday May 9, 2019 9:00am - 3rd St. from Poplar St. to Mint St. and MLK Blvd. from Church St. to Mint St. for set up. 10:00am-Parking spaces along First Ward Park on Brevard St. from 7th St. to 9th St. and parking spaces along Romare Park on 3rd St. from Poplar St. to Church St.
- Sunday May 12, 2019 10:00am - All streets (except Tryon St. between 5th St. and 6th St.) reopen on Tryon St. MLK between Mint Street and The Element reopens Trade St. between Church St. and College St. reopens. 5:00pm- Mint St. from MLK Blvd. to 3rd St 8th St. between College St. to Brevard St. Parking spaces along First Ward on Brevard
© 2019 Cox Media Group.