ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Tonight will be perfect with clear skies and temperatures in the low 50s.
- Saturday morning in the mountains will start out in the 40s.
- Temperatures will heat up near the 90s in many areas.
- Unfortunately, Sunday is not looking as good, with storms and showers expected to develop in the afternoon.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Austin Chaney
(WATCH MORE: What is a Code Red Air Quality Alert?)
©2023 Cox Media Group