ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- We will be starting off the work week with some widespread, dense fog. This will cause visibility to be limited throughout the first half of the morning.
- The fog will eventually burn off around 8 a.m.
- A few showers are expected to linger across the high country; otherwise, it will be mild and dry across the area.
- Temperatures will be a few degrees below average, with daytime highs barely scraping the low 80s for most. The mountains are expected to see the mid-60s.
- It will remain rather breezy across higher elevations, with wind gusts over 20 mph by this afternoon.
- It is expected to be mostly sunny throughout the week, with temperatures remaining in the low 80s. The humidity will also stay low.
- We will have mainly clear skies and light wind, which will allow for cooking overnight into tomorrow morning.
- Tuesday is expected to be a chilly one, with the metro in the 50s and the mountains in the 40s.
- The next best chance of rain won’t come until Saturday.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
©2023 Cox Media Group