ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Temperatures will start off in the 50s and 60s for the first half of the morning before we quickly warm up this afternoon.
- Daytime highs will make it to the low 80s by about 4 p.m.
- There is a slight chance of some showers across the mountains on Thursday, but it will not bring much rain.
- Cooler air will bring below-average highs for the start of our weekend.
- Temperatures are expected to be in the mid to upper 70s on Friday and Saturday.
- There is a chance of on-and-off showers on Saturday. However, conditions appear to approve by Sunday.
- Temperatures will trend in the low 80s for the first half of the work week.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
©2023 Cox Media Group