ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Friday will stay dry as temps manage to get into the low-70s.
- After Friday, weather conditions will go downhill as a storm takes shape along our coast.
- Clouds will thicken and bring steady rain our way as we head into the Memorial Day weekend.
- On Saturday, showers are expected to arrive by noon in Charlotte.
- Highs will manage to reach 60 degrees.
- Sunday will probably be rainy, as well, before drying up a bit on Memorial Day.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Austin Chaney
©2023 Cox Media Group