ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- “Absolutely, outstanding wonderful weather is just getting started in the Queen City!” Meteorologist John Ahrens said Monday afternoon.
- Lows tonight will be in the 50s.
- There will be more clear skies tomorrow, as well, with highs near 80 degrees.
- “The weather will be on cruise control all week,” Ahrens said.
- A low-pressure system is expected to form off the coast of South Carolina or Georgia.
- This may cause some rain in our area on Saturday.
- It won’t be a bad thing because we could use the rain.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
©2023 Cox Media Group