ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- Thursday will be another beautiful day, with sunshine and temperatures reaching 80 in the afternoon.
- Small changes come on Friday, with wind and clouds later in the day.
- Friday’s highs will go down to the lower 70s, with rain starting overnight.
- Rain continues to pick up on Saturday morning and will stick around for most of the day.
- Saturday’s afternoon highs will struggle to reach the lower 60s.
- Additional rain will hang around on Sunday before winding down in time for Memorial Day.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Austin Chaney
©2023 Cox Media Group