ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- We will be tracking a few more sprinkles with partly cloudy and foggy conditions.
- Tuesday, it could take a while to burn that fog and low cloud cover off.
- However, we will eventually do that and see some peaks of sunshine.
- Sun mixed with a muggy airmass could lead to some pop-up showers Tuesday afternoon.
- The rest of the week will be quiet, with highs climbing back in the middle 70s.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Austin Chaney
(WATCH BELOW: Coca-Cola 600 to run Monday after weather causes havoc)
©2023 Cox Media Group