ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- There is a chance for light rain for the first half of Tuesday, but rain chances will increase mainly after 2 p.m.
- On and off showers likely through the rest of the day into early Wednesday.
- Highs will be in the mid/upper 80s today and the upper 70s/low 80s for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Once Idalia moves out of the area Thursday morning, it will be smooth sailing into the weekend.
- Labor Day weekend looks like it is going to be a warm and dry one.
- No real rain threat with highs in the upper 80s/low 90s through Monday.
Idalia made it to Category 1 status at about 5 a.m. Tuesday with sustained wind speeds of 75 mph.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
©2023 Cox Media Group