ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app.
- National Weather Service issued a Flood watch starting at 10 p.m. on Sunday through Monday evening for the Charlotte metro.
- This goes into the more important, steadier, and more widespread rain with us for Monday.
- We should pick up 1 to 2 inches of rain late tonight into Monday. A few spots may have even higher amounts.
- Severe Weather Center 9 issued a Weather Alert starting at noon on Sunday.
- Once the rain exits Monday night, clearing with a gusty breeze Tuesday and sunshine for several days to come next week.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
- Meteorologist Joe Puma
©2024 Cox Media Group