CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Carowinds’ Copperhead Strike coaster will debut March 23 — as will a beer by the same name from this popular Charlotte brewery.
The local amusement park has teamed up with Sycamore Brewing on Copperhead Strike IPA.
“It’s the perfect partnership,” says Sarah Brigham, co-owner at the Charlotte brewery. “Carowinds is a brand for the Carolinas, and Sycamore is rooted in the Carolinas.”
Expect an easy-drinking and approachable brew — yet with a hoppy bite. It features bright citrus hops and underlying floral notes. Can art features a fang-bearing snake with a looping coaster in the background, with bright orange, purple and yellow coloring.
Copperhead Strike IPA will be available on tap in the park’s Blue Ridge Junction throughout the season.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Kannapolis mom walked in on man molesting 7-year-old, deputies say
- Massive fire destroys leasing office, clubhouse at east Charlotte apartments
- 'It's the best feeling to think about': Paralyzed SC teen learning to walk again
- WATCH: Subway apologizes after video shows Concord worker hitting, cursing at woman
- Woman charged with murder after man found shot to death in apartment
© 2019 Cox Media Group.