CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A man accused of exposing himself multiple times in public and pleasuring himself in front of a former co-worker is under arrest, police say.
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said officers arrested Harold Robinson on Saturday, charging him with three counts of indecent exposure.
According to reports, Robinson exposed himself and pleasured himself in front of a McDonalds co-worker June 13. Reports indicate Robinson is no longer employed there.
Two other incidents followed over the next week. Robinson is accused of entering gas stations on Albemarle Road and Sharon Road and exposing himself to female employees.
CMPD said Robinson admitted to committing the crimes in an interview with detectives. He was then booked into the Mecklenburg County Jail.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Thief poses as lottery official, steals tickets, dispenser in ‘elaborate scheme'
- Officials begin investigation after boy dies from fall at trampoline park
- Authorities issue warning after umbrella nearly impales 2-year-old on Myrtle Beach
- FORECAST: Storm chances remain as humidity returns to Charlotte area
- Driver's education instructor in North Carolina accused of drunken driving, police say
Cox Media Group