CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The number of Airbnb hosts in the Queen City has grown faster than any other locale in the country over the past two years, according to research from IPX1031, an affiliate of financial titan Fidelity.
While Charlotte doesn’t rank among the top 10 “hot spots” with the most Airbnbs per capita — Asheville is the only city in North Carolina to crack that list — it has seen a whopping 120.4% increase in rental listings since 2017, leading a diverse group of locales nationwide.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Shooting reported at home of teacher accused of sex with student
- Deadly crash involving logging truck shuts down I-77 in Iredell County
- Authorities: 13-year-old NC boy suspected in double homicide escapes
- FORECAST: Cool and sunny before winter-like temps arrive
- Deputy injured, suspect killed during struggle inside NC hospital
© 2019 Cox Media Group.