CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This California-based poké concept marks its grand opening in uptown this weekend.
Pokeatery’s location at the EpiCentre is its first on the East Coast.
The restaurant is located at 210 E. Trade St., across from Jason’s Deli on the second level of the EpiCentre.
A grand opening event will be held Saturday, with the first 100 guests receiving a free poké box, souvenir and a voucher for their next visit.
It also will offer buy-one-get-one free boxes until closing. Souvenirs and vouchers will be distributed while supplies last.
Read more about the new restaurant here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMS: Student shot after getting off school bus in west Charlotte
- Mark Harris uses emergency exit to evade reporters in uptown Charlotte
- Justin Timberlake spotted at popular Charlotte BBQ joint
- WATCH: Meteorologist Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- Source: CIAA tournament to leave Charlotte for Baltimore after 2020
© 2019 Cox Media Group.