CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police are working to figure out how a man died after he was found inside his car Wednesday night in east Charlotte.
Officers responded to Roseview Lane off Eastway Drive around 11 p.m. after family members found the man and called 911.
Detectives originally called the investigation a homicide but are now not sure how the man died. They are waiting for the results of an autopsy from the medical examiner.
The man’s name has not been released.
Channel 9 will stay on top of this case and let you know when there are any new developments.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Toppled tree blocks Providence Road 'indefinitely' in south Charlotte
- WINTER STORM WARNING: Wintry mix hits mountains; cold rain across Charlotte
- 12-year-old writes heartbreaking goodbye letter to family during school lockdown
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast outlook
- Death investigation underway after man found dead inside car in east Charlotte
Cox Media Group