The FDA is recalling another high blood pressure medicine over fears it may be contaminated.
SciGen is recalling certain lots of irbesartan not long after valsartan was recalled.
Officials said they found a chemical in some of the pills that is also found in gasoline and is believed to cause cancer.
CLICK here for more information.
The FDA believes only about 1 percent of these drugs sold in the U.S. are actually impacted.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Troopers: Toddler hit, killed by vehicle on rural Cleveland County road
- Arrest affidavit details possible motive in deadly Butler High School shooting
- Slain Butler HS student's father: 'My son lost his life over foolishness'
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Halloween forecast outlook
- WATCH: Charlotte woman fired after video of 'harassing' rant goes viral
Cox Media Group