GREENSBORO, N.C. - Nobody was injured after officials said a logging truck crashed through a brick wall of a classroom at a North Carolina church.
It was a close call for the first-grade teacher inside Lamb's Chapel, just outside Greensboro.
The teacher was getting ready for an open house when the logging truck's brakes failed, according to police. The truck hit another car before careening into the church.
"I knew that it was favor of the Lord,” said Pastor Phil Seay. “I knew that it could have been a classroom full of kids later or a teacher."
The driver of the car that was struck had to go to the hospital with a few broken bones but will be OK.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Staples manager fired after accusing pregnant woman of shoplifting
- Police investigate after body found in surf at Myrtle Beach State Park
- Boot print found on man who died after apparent assault at club
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Tuesday forecast outlook
- First-grade teacher unharmed after logging truck crashes into classroom
© 2019 Cox Media Group.