- We will finally see a stretch of calm weather, with a few sprinkles Saturday and cloudy skies but no severe storm threat
- We will get a lot of clouds and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s
- Saturday night will be mild and then Sunday, temperatures will be a touch cooler, but we will get more sun and no rain
- It looks like the rain will hold off until the second half of the next week
- Highs will be in the mid-80s on Friday before cooling down Saturday thanks to a cold front
>> Sunrises and sunsets across our area. Share your photos below!
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group