ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- Scattered showers will blossom across the mountains, which will push toward the Charlotte metro Tuesday night.
- Wednesday will be clear and breezy with highs in the low-60s.
- More great weather is in store Thursday and Friday.
- The next chance of rain will start late Friday through Saturday afternoon.
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Spring Outlook: New season brings higher threat for severe weather in Carolinas)
©2022 Cox Media Group