ABOVE: The latest forecast update from Severe Weather Center 9. To stay on top of changing weather conditions, be sure to download our free WSOC-TV weather app
- A strong band of rain with embedded t-storms is moving through the area Saturday morning.
- The front line of the storms will be in the Metro around 8 a.m.
- Skies will gradually clear up during the day with a high near 80.
- Windy conditions with gusts as high as 36 mph are also in store on Saturday.
- Saturday night will be mostly clear with lows in the 50s in Charlotte.
- Sunny skies are in the forecast for Sunday with highs near 80 again.
- Morning showers are likely Monday.
An active start to your weekend! I'll be tracking the rest of this band throughout the morning @wsoctv pic.twitter.com/63DjcdHSYB— Madi Baggett (@madithemet) March 25, 2023
>> Channel 9′s Weather 24/7 stream has the latest local weather all day, every day. Watch wherever you stream — on our website, or through your mobile app or smart TV.
- WSOC Weather 24/7
- Interactive Radar
- Download our weather app for Severe Weather Alerts
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast
- 7-Day Forecast
FOLLOW OUR TEAM ON TWITTER:
- Chief Meteorologist Steve Udelson
- Meteorologist Keith Monday
- Meteorologist John Ahrens
- Meteorologist Madi Baggett
(WATCH BELOW: Spring Outlook: New season brings higher threat for severe weather in Carolinas)
©2022 Cox Media Group