CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The latest Charlotte Business Journal issue lists the area’s top-selling residential neighborhoods, ranked by number of single-family home closings in 2017. There are two lists — one ranked by new home closings and one ranked by all closings including new homes and resales. Number of single-family home closings and sale prices were provided by Market Opportunity Research Enterprises and include only detached homes and neighborhoods.
Pappas Properties’ Berewick tops the list ranked by all 2017 closings, with 425. The average sale price was $292,000.
Berewick and Lennar Corp.’s Waterside at the Catawba neighborhood in Fort Mill are tied at the top of the list ranked by new home closings. In 2017, there were 262 closings of newly constructed homes in each neighborhood.
Check out this photo gallery for a look into some of the area’s top-selling new-home residential neighborhoods.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- FBI involved in search for missing Gaston County boy with special needs
- Firefighters surprise 3-year-old with birthday party after guests cancel
- I-95 reopens but hundreds of NC roads still closed post Florence
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Monday forecast outlook
- 'She never put herself before anyone': Cross country runner dies after collapsing at Charlotte meet
© 2019 Cox Media Group.