CHARLOTTE, N.C. - NoDa’s newest brewery expects to open in early 2019.
That venture — called Protagonist Clubhouse — will occupy 1,700 square feet in the former NoDa Grocery space.
That’s part of Fat City Lofts, at the corner of North Davidson and East 35th streets in Charlotte.
Plans call for a nano-brewery and taproom that caters to beer enthusiasts as well as novices.
Read the full story here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 30 hurt after floor collapses at Clemson apartment complex, police say
- Banner Elk's famed Woolly Worm Festival canceled after overnight wind damage
- RAE CARRUTH RELEASE: Former Panther Carruth spends final weekend in prison
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Sunday forecast outlook
- Silver Alert issued for missing Statesville man with cognitive impairment
© 2019 Cox Media Group.