RUTHERFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Tiny bear cubs are OK after getting trapped in a trash room at Lake Lure in Rutherford County.
In a video captured by Lake Lure officer Tommy Lytle, one of the cubs climbed through a window to safety.
The officer helped rescue the mama bear and her three cubs.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police search for 3 suspects after man, woman killed at Salisbury park
- Suspect escapes Pender Co. Jail, speaks about how and why he did it
- CMPD searching for man, with distinctive tattoo, accused of sexual assault in uptown
- WATCH: Jaclyn Shearer's Saturday forecast outlook
- Widow wants answers 1 year after husband shot, killed in crash
Cox Media Group