MINT HILL, N.C. — A man went to a store in Mint Hill on Sunday to get a few items for Christmas dinner and walked out with a lottery ticket worth $250,000.
Channel 9′s Glenn Counts spoke to some shoppers who play the lottery and hope to be that lucky one day.
“You could put my name in a hat and they would pull out the hat size instead of mine," said shopper Lisa Burnette.
>>> Watch the video at the top of the page to find out what the winner plans to spend the money on.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Charlotte rapper DaBaby detained, cited after concert at Bojangles Coliseum
- Woman found boyfriend shot to death in northwest Charlotte home, police say
- Employee embezzled $100K from northwest Charlotte Dollar General
- 'We can do this’: Paralyzed trooper, wife open up about life after serious crash
- CMPD: Man cut off electronic monitor weeks before hitting, killing employee in Steele Creek shopping center
© 2020 © 2019 Cox Media Group