CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Wahlburgers, the Boston-based burger restaurant and bar that was originally launched by actor Mark Wahlberg and his brothers Donnie and Paul, has signed a lease for its first Charlotte location at The Village at Robinson Farm.
Charlotte’s first Wahlburgers will open next year in the 5,970-square-foot standalone building at the corner of Rea Road and Williams Pond Lane. The building was formerly occupied by Lure Oyster Bar.
The first Wahlburgers restaurant in South Carolina opened last year in Myrtle Beach.
Wahlburgers’ menu features a variety of fresh burgers, sandwiches and salads with house-made sauces and dressings. Other signature items include crispy onion rings, tater tots and creamy frappes and floats.
“We’re thrilled about this prime location at The Village at Robinson Farm, and we can’t wait to introduce our fresh-made food to the community,” said owner and franchisee Greg Pranzo.
- Mark Wahlberg says he's prayed for God's forgiveness for ‘Boogie Nights'
- Remembering Mark Wahlberg's controversial 9/11 comments on cheating death
- Donnie Wahlberg drops $2,000 tip at Charlotte Waffle House
Originally launched by the Wahlberg brothers outside Boston, Wahlburgers has since expanded across the country and inspired a reality TV series on A&E.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 9 investigates transparency at 12 largest Charlotte area churches
- Deputies give ‘all clear’ after bomb threat made to Meck. Co. Courthouse
- Anthony Bourdain, Tom Colicchio slam Mario Batali amid allegations
- WATCH: Keith Monday’s Tuesday forecast outlook
- Mark Wahlberg's burger restaurant 'Wahlburgers' to open in Charlotte
- CMPD officer starts campaign to help family of hospitalized 13-year-old
© 2019 Cox Media Group.