CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — A North Carolina mother of five was on a mission Saturday to make it to all three of her children's graduations.
Sue Brader’s day started off with her daughter Tracy's graduation from medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Her daughter Kristy’s graduation at N.C. State was up next and then it was back to Chapel Hill for her son Bill's graduation.
Brader’s boyfriend, Greg Leighhton, chauffeured her to each ceremony, dropping her off at the door, to help her with her time crunch.
Brader even arrived to the N.C. State graduation before Kristy because she was stuck in traffic.
"I was stressed just trying to make it to my graduation," Kristy said. "So the fact that she's doing [three graduations], she's just a saint!"
Read the original story on ABC11/WTVD's website.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- CMPD investigating 3 homicides during violent Mother's Day weekend
- Elementary school in Cornelius evacuated after fumes reported
- Marine in custody after 8-hour standoff in Mooresville
- Officials identify man killed in I-85 motorcycle crash
- Man shot, killed at east Charlotte apartment complex, officials say
Cox Media Group