CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A new brewery and taproom expects to open in lower South End next year.
Lower Left Brewing Co. has snagged a nearly 2,300-square foot space — formerly a mechanic’s garage — at 4528 Nations Crossing Road.
“We identified a gap for a smaller-scale, specialty kind of taproom,” says Tim Curtis, managing partner.
Plans call for a brewery and taproom to open in spring 2019. It will be located just two blocks from The Olde Mecklenburg Brewery.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Racist, sexual comments shouted during high school volleyball game
- Search crews find body of missing hiker in Smoky Mountains National Park
- Camping World CEO blasts Statesville council, vows flag 'isn't coming down'
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Convicted murderer displaced by Florence accused of raping woman
© 2019 Cox Media Group.