CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This NoDa nanobrewery will cater to both beer enthusiasts and novice craft-beer drinkers.
Protagonist Clubhouse aims to deliver an experience that encourages learning and experimentation when it comes to new beers, says Ryan Owens.
He’s teamed up with childhood friends Mike Salzarulo and Ryan McKillen on the venture.
“We want it to be a space where people open up their tastebuds a little bit,” Owens says. “We also want it to be approachable.”
Protagonist Clubhouse will be tucked into a 1,700-square-foot space at the corner of North Davidson and East 35th streets in Charlotte — formerly the NoDa Grocery space.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Manhunt leads to third arrest in North Carolina trooper's shooting
- 'A story that should be retold': Survivors reflect 10 years after 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- UNC uproots historic 'Silent Sam' pedestal from campus overnight
- WATCH: Meteorologist Keith Monday's Tuesday forecast outlook
- Police: Girl knocked to ground after being pushed, punched by man at Asheville mall
© 2019 Cox Media Group.