CHARLOTTE, N.C. - The team behind True Crafted Pizza has snagged space at Park Road Shopping Center for a new venture.
Osteria LuCa, inspired by Italian neighborhood eateries, has signed on for a roughly 3,100-square-foot spot at the shopping complex for a full-service concept. That space was formerly Charlotte Cafe.
“We think it’s a great spot,” said Ken Martino.
Martino, wife Tricia and Todd Gallinek are the operating partners of that venture.
Click here for more.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Dayton, Ohio, shooting: Suspect and 9 others dead, 26 wounded in city's Oregon District
- At least 20 dead, more than two dozen injured in El Paso Walmart mass shooting
- Man killed by officer during domestic dispute inside home identified
- Missing NC 4-year-old found in Texas with human traffickers
- FORECAST: Rain, storms continue through Sunday as temps cool down
© 2019 Cox Media Group.