CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police in Charlotte need the public’s help finding a missing teen who was last seen Monday morning.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said Hailey Burns, 16, was last seen at her home on Baldwin Hall Drive around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
Hailey has not been in contact with her family since then and they are concerned for her safety, police said.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black long-sleeve Marilyn Monroe T-shirt and Converse tennis shoes.
Police said there is information that she may have left on her own accord, but they don't know if she was helped by others.
Anyone with information on Hailey’s whereabouts is asked to call 911 or Crimestoppers at 704-334-1600.\
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 4-year-old girl hospitalized after drive-by shooting in Shelby
- Passengers panic as tarantulas crawl through airplane
- State officials find card skimmers at Charlotte gas stations
- Troopers: Panthers' linebacker Shaq Thompson involved in head-on crash
- Forensic expert: Human remains in EgyptAir crash have burns
Cox Media Group