CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This fast-growing breakfast concept has nabbed another location in the Charlotte market.
The Famous Toastery plans to open in the Ayrsley development in southwest Charlotte this spring.
That restaurant will be just under 3,100 square feet. It is near Carolina Beer Temple and across from Piedmont Social House.
Famous Toastery will be the first restaurant in Ayrsley to serve breakfast.
Founder Robert Maynard says that a strong daytime population, proximity to office, apartments and hotels and co-tenancy “complements” the restaurant concept.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- One dead, another hospitalized after car plunges off bridge into creek
- 3-year-old boy to undergo forensic exam week after being found in NC woods
- CMPD: 2 homes sprayed with bullets during shootout in east Charlotte
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast outlook
- Authorities: NC officer accused of crimes against child kills self
© 2019 Cox Media Group.