CHARLOTTE, N.C. - This Colorado-based fast-casual concept will open its first Charlotte location this spring.
Rush Bowls has taken space at 416 E. 36th St. in NoDa.
The concept is known for its meals-in-a-bowl, with 40-plus signature bowls or all-natural smoothies to choose from.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Long lines at Charlotte Douglas after TSA checkpoints briefly closed
- Police identify man found fatally shot outside north Charlotte gas station
- Woman charged after 63-year-old grandmother found shot to death inside car
- FORECAST: Dry start to the workweek before snow, cold temps arrive
- 3 dead, 3 injured after car slams into tree in Lancaster County, troopers say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.