CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Is a second taproom in Sycamore Brewing’s future?
The owners of that popular Charlotte brewery say they’re constantly looking at options but haven’t found the perfect spot yet.
“We feel like we have brand strength,” Sarah Brigham says. “It’s kind of strike while the iron is hot.”
She and husband Justin launched Sycamore in Charlotte’s South End in 2014.
The husband-and-wife team is keeping the search broad, considering options in Charlotte as well as surrounding communities.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- U.S. House District 9: Harris declares victory; McCready not ready to concede
- Jurors convict dad in under an hour in baby's diaper rash death
- 2 deputies hospitalized after cruiser collides with 18-wheeler in Union County
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Wednesday forecast update
- Republicans ousted as 'Blue Wave' sweeps across Meck County Commission
© 2018 Cox Media Group.