CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A new residential infill project is set to break ground this month in Chantilly, bringing 27 townhomes and six single-family homes to the east Charlotte neighborhood.
Chantilly on the Green will consist of a mix of two- and three-bedroom townhomes, ranging from 1,300 to 2,000 square feet. Each townhome will have rooftop terraces, two-car garages, high-end interior finishes and ground-floor patios, according to a news release from My Townhome Realty, whose owner, TJ Larsen, is handling sales for the project.
The single-family residences will house about 3,000 square feet with architecture designed to complement existing homes in the neighborhood, the release states.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Deputies: 2 dead, including 11-year-old boy, after mobile home set on fire
- 8-year-old boy bitten by shark at Bald Head Island
- Lucky break helps teen survive surprise ray strike off Hilton Head
- FORECAST: Monday kicks off week of rainy, muggy weather across region
- Retired UNC professor dead after disappearing during NY swim race
© 2019 Cox Media Group.