CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Fresh Chef Kitchen has shuttered its Cotswold location after less than three years.
That 2,600-square-foot restaurant was located in Providence Plaza at 2935 Providence Road.
“We went after it as hard as we could for two-and-a-half years. Unfortunately, we just couldn’t make it work,” says Mel Funk, co-owner. “Our resources are better spent somewhere else.”
He says the decision was made to close the restaurant last Sunday. The concept had a regular following, but it faced challenges when it came to parking at that site.
Read more here.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com
- ‘The truth about why I'm sidelined': Cam Newton opens up about injury in new video
- Man accused of killing girlfriend, tossing body off bridge had pipe bomb, deputies say
- Oprah donates over $1M for NC students, colleges at Charlotte fundraiser
- Police: Suspected shooter will not be charged after man found dead in South End
- Man charged with shooting half-brother to death in Lancaster Co., deputies say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.