ROCK HILL, S.C. — A Rock Hill woman has been charged with exposing herself in front of her four children, who range in age from 3 to 10 years old at a barber shop on New Year's Day.
Latigra Heath told police that she was paid to clean a business while wearing lingerie.
Police said they responded at 1:27 p.m. Sunday to Gaston Barber Shop on Saluda Street after someone called and reported seeing a woman in a red nightgown exposing herself outside the business in front of a group of men.
Officers told Heath to stop because people could see her inside and outside the business.
Police received another call at 2:44 p.m. with a similar complaint. When officers arrived, they said Heath was seated inside, wearing red lingerie, with her breasts exposed.
Officers saw Heath putting on a pair of pants. At that point, the four children walked in from another room.
Heath is charged with four counts each of child neglect and indecent exposure.
While investigating the incident exposure, police also heard another person inside the barber shop asking, “Where’s the gun?” Officers said the same person said that if the door opened "he was shooting."
Officers locked down the building and called in the SWAT team. Negotiators removed the person from the barber shop. No firearms were found.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Police officer's son dies after being shot in head; gunman still at large
- Police: Rock Hill mother stripped outside barber shop with kids nearby
- FORECAST: Last day of mild temps before cold snap, snow chances
- Twitter video shows North Carolina officer slamming student
- Cooper's DOT secretary choice not sitting well with I-77 toll lane opponents
Cox Media Group