CHARLOTTE, N.C. - CBJ is continuing this week its breakdown of annual Charlotte-area salary estimates as calculated by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Having already zeroed in on jobs across the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia statistical area in the $200,000-plus and the $100,000 to $165,000 annual income ranges, it’s time to turn attention to another wage bracket: $85,000 to $100,000.
The tech role of database administrator brings Charlotte-area workers the highest annual salaries in this category, at an average of $98,610 as of May 2018. That compares to $51,000 earned by the average local worker.
And it’s also the highest amount when looking at the largest of its North Carolina counterparts. That salary figure totaled $97,320 for Raleigh, $93,700 for Durham and $74,140 for Greensboro.
View this slideshow to see the 21 occupations that pay local workers between $85,000 and $100,000 in annual salary.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Pregnant teen shot in northwest Charlotte; baby, mother have critical injuries
- CMPD: Woman kidnapped, raped, robbed at gunpoint in University City area
- Deputies: Suspect arrested after Caldwell County man found shot to death
- FORECAST: Chance for storms remain as area recovers from Saturday's severe weather
- Sizing up salaries: The 21 Charlotte-area jobs that pay $85K to $100K
© 2019 Cox Media Group.