• South Charlotte hotel fire contained to 1 room

    Updated:

    CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A small fire started in the kitchen of a hotel room Wednesday night at the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel on Feldfarm Lane in south Charlotte.

    It was contained to one unit and no one was injured, according to the Pineville Fire Department.

    The manager of the hotel said the fire started after someone left a pot on the stove.

    To see more local news stories, click here.


    Next Up:


  • Headline Goes Here

    South Charlotte hotel fire contained to 1 room

  • Headline Goes Here

    Man gets told to leave Charlotte Starbucks in 2016, records on social media

  • Headline Goes Here

    New push for major local music festival and stadium concerts underway

  • Headline Goes Here

    Panthers to host Cowboys in 2018 opener, play 2 primetime games

  • Headline Goes Here

    Comey memo: Trump complained about Flynn's 'judgment issues'